Friendly, Reliable Storage Advisor Needed for Self-Storage Facility!
Looking for a unique part-time opportunity that offers responsibility, variety and a chance to make a difference? Are you a people person that knows your way around the computer? Are you willing to get your hands dirty? Do you excel at finding creative solutions? Do you have a history of inspiring 5-star reviews? If the answer is yes, apply for the Storage Advisor position at our Self-Storage facility.
As the Storage Advisor, you will relieve and support the full-time Manager in all aspects of business operations. Your days will be filled with a variety of tasks, including interacting with customers, leasing, collecting rent, administrative reporting and cleaning out units.
We are a growing company with numerous locations in Phoenix, Tucson, Denver, Dallas, Houston and Las Vegas.
We specialize in providing quality self-storage at a bargain price. The Storage Advisor is expected to enhance this image by maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Operating the storage office during business hours
- Answering telephone and email inquiries; showing and leasing spaces
- Collecting rent, including proactively calling clients with past-due accounts
- Completing administrative tasks including filing and vendor management
- Completing move-in paperwork/inspections
- Responding to customer service requests
- Inspecting and maintaining a clean property, including minor landscaping and picking up trash
- Cleaning vacated units and perform other light physical labor/maintenance
- Holding auctions of abandoned units
Successful candidates must display enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills, and a “Can-Do” attitude. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, work well with little supervision, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and follow through.
Prior mini-storage experience is not required, though multifamily or hotel experience is a plus. Strong computer and Internet skills are required. Candidates must be able to lift 25-50 pounds, be on their feet for extended periods of time, and work outside in all weather conditions. Additional requirements include a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
This is a part-time position.